Sunday, December 12, 2010

Some of my weaknesses....

My biggest weakness, is messy my room. I know I know, that's a little childish. But my room has always been messy. I'm just never in there long enough to notice. I sleep in there, that's all. I've been meaning to clean it for years! But this week, I rolled up my sleeves, and got to work. I got rid of bags and bags of stuff, and vacuumed. Spotless!
Here's another one. Winks. I swear to anything, a guy winks at me, and I melt like butter. Yep, not afraid to admit it. There have been times when I can't speak because one of my guy friends winked at me. A friend I would never consider as a prospect. And also, times when rather unattractive men winked at me, and it gave me butterflies. And don't ask about old men. No one wants to hear about that.
Want another one? Tea. Love tea! Any kind of tea. Preferably not decafinated. I'll try anything once. I am a tea addict. I would drink tea constanty throughout the day instead of water if I could. Obviously I can't, only because I would more than likely be buzzing the whole day. Also, my sugar expenses would ruin me.
Okay, here's one more. New Year's resolutions. Yes, seriously. Every year, I make about fifty. Ask me if I keep them. Does anyone? How many do we make a year? Millions around make resolutions every year! And few keep them. I'm not saying nobody does. I'm sure people do. I've never met them. Why do we try to shot-gun change ourselves one day a year? Why is it we think we can do that? Change takes time people! And sometimes, hard work, tears and pain. It happens. But change is worth it.
My point is, don't try to promise yourself that you'll change after one night of celebrating with maybe just a little too much champagne. It's silly! If you're going to change, do it for you. And take the time to experiencce the growing! Please don't cheat yourself of the triumph.
I know this is a bit early, but I did this because I care.
"Love you all, happy changing," Mon Ami says.

No comments:

Post a Comment