Monday, December 13, 2010

Mr. Perfect...

Despite his misleading name, he has HORRIBLE punctuality skills! Hurry it up!
Okay,  so I'm not that impatient. It would just be great to at least meet the guy!
 Now, I'm a Christian (judge me as you please, I consider it an honor to be persecuted), and I do beleive that God has him all lined up for me and we both have to grow before we're techically right for each other but still!
-sigh- Not one to tell God he's doing it wrong. Nope.
Is it so wrong to want the affectionate side of the opposite sex? I don't think so. We're wired that way. We're supposed to want to be loved. But sometimes telling the difference between our ideas of perfect, and the Creator's is hard stuff. Anyways. I'm done for the night. I think I'll talk about something less pathetic next time.
"Sitting waiting wishing," Mon Ami says.

No comments:

Post a Comment