Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ms. Nobody

Not highly important, not very significant, but still here.
What do you do with your life, if you look back, and see no great impact anywhere? What have I done? Who have I helped? Why does my life matter?
On a scale from one to ten, I think I'm a four in the matter of great impact. Who would be effected if tomorrow, I was not there?
Not talkking about suicide here, don't worry. I'm just saying. I think it's important thing to ponder. Who have I helped today? Did I make a differnce for anybody? It was a day-off for me and you know what I did? Nothing. For who? For me. I did not do one thing for another person. How lame! I spend so much time on doing nothing. This must change.
And not just on a day to day level either. I need to think about who I'm living for. If I live for myself, all I gain is lonliness, if I live for others, (primarily my God, with whom all things are possible) then I gain comfort, and security that others will up-hold me, like I have done for them. (If I actually do, there's the kicker.)
What will you choose to live for today? Go easy on yourself. I'm self-scolding a bit here.
"Love much and many," Mon Ami says.

No comments:

Post a Comment